The mobile grader for increased uniformity of young broiler breeders
One of the most important goals for every broiler breeder is to control the weight of birds to ensure flock is as uniform as possible at the point of lay. Multiple weighing and grading processes are, therefore, absolutely essential during the rearing phase.
Big Dutchman’s new grading scales Heidy make this task a very straight-forward one. Apart from weighing, the grading process is also incredibly easy to carry out. Heidy grades the young breeders according to three different weight classes (light, medium, heavy) or can select only the birds that are too light. Since the scales can weigh a high number of birds (up to 850 per hour), less working time is needed.
- depending on the user, approx. 850 birds can be weighed per hour;
- 2-way or 3-way sorting;
- pneumatic cylinders with end cushioning: the birds are lowered very gently after weighing;
- stainless steel as the main material: no corrosion, long service life;
- compact design: the grader needs an area of only 0.5 m x 0.5 m;
- use as a mobile unit: the grader’s weight is just 41 kg;
- easy and thorough cleaning after weighing using a high-pressure washer;
- optional data transfer to a computer.