The wall fans offered by Big Dutchman are very versatile, due to the following characteristics:
- high air performance
- low power consumption
- low maintenance costs
- corrosion resistance
As Big Dutchman can offer a wide range of different fan types, the requirements of any house can be met, and fans can be selected to fit the respective ventilation concept.
Axial fans are ideally suited for incorporation into walls. Their frame has an aerodynamic shape and is made of stable plastic or corrosion-resistant metal. The blades are made of aluminium in a moulded diecasting process and are exceptionally efficient.
Big Dutchman differentiates between FC, FF and FN fans, based on the shape of the blades. The serrated blades of the FF and FN fans imitate the wings of an owl during its silent flight (bionics). FF and FN fans therefore consume even less power; they are extremely resistant to pressure and operate at a low noise level.
- excellent adjustability;
- low energy consumption, especially by the FF and FN fans;
- low noise level;
- quick and easy assembly;
- high corrosion resistance;
- long service life.
AirMaster V130 and VC130
AirMaster fans of the V130/VC130 series are mostly mounted in the gable for tunnel ventilation. Their metal housing has a longlasting zinc-aluminium coating. The specially shaped blades are made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic. Air guide-rails on every blade ensure a high air performance combined with a low resistance and thus low energy consumption.
The air flow opens the shutters, which are then kept open by means of a balancing weight. When the fan stops, the shutters close automatically and are locked magnetically. The V-belt pulley is made of aluminium and is manufactured as one piece together with the blade hub by diecasting. The V-belt is pre-tensioned, i.e. a belt tensioner is not necessary.
We use high-quality IE3 motors with a large voltage range (motor protection IP 55). The motors are completely closed; a separate cooling fan is not necessary. This means that there is no danger of dust entering the motor, protecting it from overheating.
- optimised aerodynamics at the air admission and air exit sides for a high air performance;
- specially shaped blades ensure optimum operation, thus reducing electricity costs;
- low noise level;
- the air flow pressure opens the shutters, which stay open thanks to balancing weights, i.e. there is little air resistance;
- stable and robust design;
- easy to install without external assistance.
AirMaster V140 and VC140
The AirMaster V140 and VC140 fans produce a high air flow rate where there is much resistance. They are therefore a good choice in barns with tunnel ventilation if the housing equipment causes high resistance and thus makes an unobstructed air flow impossible.
The V140 and the VC140 fans meet the same exacting requirements regarding quality of the material, aerodynamics and workmanship as the V130 / VC130 fans. This includes, among other characteristics, that the fan is operated by a high-quality and powerful IE3 motor which is well-protected against dust.
The connection between the hub and the six blades is very stable and ensures secure running of the fan, even at a negative pressure of 100 Pa or higher. The air flow opens the shutters, similar to the V130 / VC130. The shutters are then kept open by means of a balancing weight. When the fan stops, the shutters close and are locked magnetically.
AirMaster Blue 170C
Big Dutchman has developed the next generation of fans: AirMasterBlue 170C. AirMasteBlue 170C has four outstanding characteristics:
- very high air performance
- minimum energy consumption
- optimized aerodynamic design
- resistance against corrosion
- high air performance and pressure resistance ensure that the fan is wellsuited for tunnel ventilation in long houses;
- currently the most energy-efficient solution for ventilating livestock buildings in combination with the Dynamic MultiStep exhaust air principle;
- extremely low noise level;
- motorized shutter closes the fan airtight;
- an important emergency opening system can be connected;
- direct drive and a very stable connection between hub and blades for easy maintenance;
- high-quality materials: the fan is made of high-quality plastic and stainless steel, preventing corrosion;
- protection rating IP 65;
- unassembled upon delivery for a low shipping volume and thus lower transport costs.