OptiPress 400 & 780
With OptiPress 400 & 780, Big Dutchman offers two reliable screw press separators that are supplied as mobile units. They are characterised by high-quality materials, little wear and thus a long service life.
OptiPress 400 & 780 separate solids from your substrates quickly and reliably. The separated solids have a dry matter content of 25 to 30 percent. They can be used as a spreadable, valuable fertiliser with low odour emissions or processed further (pellet production).
Compared to the input material, the liquid proportion’s dry matter content is reduced by half, i.e. it can be used as valuable liquid fertiliser on the fields, allowing fertilisation with its desirable nutrient components. Storage is also easier because no homogenisation is necessary.
- two different separators for the individual substrate amount;
- low energy and operating costs;
- compact design with small space requirements;
- ready for connection, including control system and suction and filtrate pump;
- easy to clean and to maintain without removing the press head;
- easy to transport to the required location.