The CallBackpro feeding system unites the advantages of managing sows in free-access stalls with those of an electronic sow feeding (ESF) system. Similarly to an ESF system, the sows are identified by an RFID ear tag to allow for individual feeding.
All feeding data are logged automatically; deviations generate an alarm. The group size can easily be adjusted in steps of 20 by changing the number of feeding places. Sows are often already accustomed to stalls and they can see the station’s interior from outside, so they quickly learn how to use the system.
- a smart solution for individual sow feeding in a protected space;
- the sows quickly understand how the feeding system works because they know the up-and-over door;
- up to 20 sows share one station;
- retrofitting of traditional houses is no problem;
- water can be added to the feed (optional);
- the feeding stations are controlled centrally;
- the user-friendly 510pro controller with touch screen can be installed at any location;
- sensitive parts are not exposed to the harsh conditions in the barn;
- compatibility with the BigFarmNet software allows 24/7 monitoring and control using the mobile app.