Call-Inn pro & CallMatic pro
Big Dutchman has two innovative electronic sow feeding (ESF) systems on offer: Call-Innpro and CallMaticpro. Each of these feeding systems is a perfect choice for pregnant sows kept in groups. They ideally combine the advantages of animal-friendly housing and a feeding method specially adapted to the requirements of each individual sow.
For the sows, group management means more freedom to move, better health and robustness. Individual, computer-controlled feeding allows the feed supply to be matched precisely to the condition of the sow. For the farm manager, this means healthy sows, performance-related feeding and best use of the house surface area. The feeding station can also be used to select sows automatically.
- management of large groups (max. 60 sows per station) → animal-friendly and economic housing system;
- individual feeding of all sows based on the current requirements of each sow for a better overall condition and healthy animals;
- trough flap remains closed if the sow is not entitled to receive feed;
- manual operation directly at the station is possible;
- pneumatic opening of the gates; the entrance gate is always open when the station is unoccupied, which makes training gilts much easier;
- solid side partitions for undisturbed feed intake;
- use of sound-absorbing materials to ensure a low noise level in and around the station.