Natural ventilation in pig and poultry houses is a good option especially in regions without frost – and available at a reasonable price. To control the air exchange, roller curtains with electric winches are used on both long sides of the building, which is a well-proven concept to open and close the barn.
Based on the temperature and additionally supported by data from a weather station, Breezy controls the curtains automatically and independently of the side.
- coloured 7-inch display with a clear structure
- with its 12 relays, Breezy controls:
- up to 2 recirculation fans
- up to 4 actuators / electric winches
- heating and cooling
- up to 3 air exit flaps
- available for connection are:
- up to 3 temperature sensors
- one CO2 sensor
- one humidity sensor
- one water meter
- integrated weather station to determine wind speed and direction
- compatible with BigFarmNet for poultry, for pig from November 2021