PureLine | Animal welfare solutions
PureLine is our answer when you want to keep your pigs in an especially animal-friendly and environmentally sound way. We focus on health, vitality and welfare of your animals and strive to create solutions that are ready for practical use. Our innovations therefore meet your requests for more animal welfare, advancing professional pig production with accrued knowledge.
Insemination and gestation area
- Sow stall “BD”: integrated insemination door for easy insemination and pregnancy monitoring, good overview, very rugged design.
- Electronic sow feeding (ESF) systems for pregnant sows kept in groups: Call-Innpro and CallMaticpro.
- Group pens as simple and economic solutions.
- Open runs can be combined with every management system.
- Variable-restraint pen with farrowing frame: ideal conditions for sow and piglets during the first weeks after farrowing.
- Free-movement pen: great freedom of movement at all times, a heated creep, short-term restraining of the sow.
- Freedom farrowing: maximum freedom of movement for sow and piglets, including specially designed piglet protection solutions.
Piglet area and pig finishing
- Xaletto®, the new management system for piglet rearing and pig finishing in closed houses and on straw, is animal-friendly and good for the environment: there is no slurry to handle and all manure can be composted.
- Finishing houses with straw bedding and open run: create additional incentives for movement and enrichment as well as different climate areas with health benefits.
- Housing large groups with TriSortpro: the animalfriendly management and feeding system that offers great freedom of movement due to large groups.