EuroTier 2016 – Solutions for the future
Innovative solutions for central topics in pig production
Terrific résumé for EuroTier 2016: Big Dutchman welcomed about 25,000 visitors on the company's stand in hall 17. In case you were not able to make it to Hanover, we are happy to present the classics and innovations we displayed during the show here. In one of the rare quiet moments, we filmed an interactive 360° video tour of the stand. Take a look around – it will be worth your while!
Animal welfare, efficiency and smart farming
One of the highlights is the CulinaFlex pinch valve that sets new hygiene standards for the feeding of suckling pigs. An expert committee appointed by the German Agricultural Society (DLG) acknowledged the innovative value of the CulinaFlex valve with an Innovation Award.
In addition to clever LED lighting and new concepts for improved animal welfare, reduced energy consumption and sustainable residue treatment, the main focus on the two Big Dutchman stands is smart farming – because better sensors, distributed logic and extensive data analyses improve security, facilitate daily tasks and help increasing farm profits in agriculture.
An outstanding example: BigFarmNet. Following the motto “All you need in just one system!”, this software controls all connected controllers, devices and sensors. Individual barns can be monitored just as extensively as entire farms, either on the go or from home, effectively and easily.
The Big Dutchman subsidiary BD PowerSystems also introduces a state-of-the-art innovation. With the PowerBox, farmers gain complete self-sufficiency from public grids. This product is particularly interesting for livestock owners based in regions with an unstable mains or insufficient energy supply, especially in Africa, Asia and South America.
Big Dutchman equipment for pig production: a selection!
- AC Touch Cross-Check: Alarm ahead of the damage
- WaveFeeder trough for foraging promotes typical drive to explore during feeding
- PowerBox: first off-grid power supply for livestock farmers
- CulinaFlex: Big Dutchman innovation sets new hygiene standards for the feeding of suckling pigs
- EstrusControl: New tool reliably analyses the heat cycle of sows
- SonicClean: Ultrasonic waves against biofilm
- OptiSec: New slurry drying procedure shows convincing results
- Zeus is the first LED lamp to allow replacement of individual parts