The professional manure belt system for successful pullet rearing
The UNIVENT Starter rearing system from Big Dutchman is a true bestseller. This well-proven system not only provides excellent rearing results, but is also of a high quality. To meet the varied requirements of all our customers in an ideal way, we offer UNIVENT Starter with and without manure belt ventilation. UNIVENT Starter consists of two different tiers to satisfy the differing needs of both day-old chicks and pullets:
- the start tier and
- the grow tier.
The quality and uniformity of pullets are crucial factors with a decisive influence on laying performance later on. Essential prerequisites for successful pullet rearing therefore include:
- uniform and rapid feed distribution;
- a hygienic supply of sufficient drinking water;
- wire partitions for improved bird inspection;
- the reduction of ammonia emissions.
- well thought-out system;
- modular design allows flexible arrangement of start and grow tiers;
- very easy to use;
- remarkably low mortality during rearing (often below two percent);
- feed trough with inward rim minimises feed wastage;
- feed troughs are mounted on supports for increased stability;
- simple assembly of three to eight tiers;
- high functional reliability;
- high corrosion resistance.