SuperDoubleDeck & SuperTripleDeck
SuperDoubleDeck and SuperTripleDeck are laying batteries with two / three tiers, developed by Big Dutchman and characterised by a long service life, high functionality and perfect conditions for humans and birds. During their development, we focused on the systems’ suitability for tropical climates and optimum use of natural ventilation.
Depending on the customer’s requests and to allow for an easy start-up of modern egg production, Big Dutchman offers these systems in different versions and expansion stages:
Furthermore, it is easily possible to upgrade or expand the system at a later point.
- tropicalised thanks to a high-quality zinc aluminium coating of the whole system → corrosion resistance 3 to 4 times better than galvanized wire;
- open design of the system → lack of barriers between the tiers ensures that air can circulate without obstructions;
- entire cage front can be opened simply by means of a sliding grid → easy to move birds in and out;
- deep trough with inward rim → minimum feed losses;
- step-access feed trough → ideal for monitoring purposes;
- bottom wire grille is placed on wire brackets → very stable and simultaneously highly flexible, ensuring a good egg quality;
- height-adjustable feet → optimum longitudinal alignment of the system