RainMaker is a pad cooling system developed by Big Dutchman that features a clever and unique frame system. Its main benefits include:
- efficient cooling of the barn,
- minimum installation requirements and
- easy monitoring and maintenance.
The system uses evaporation to cool barns and is therefore mainly installed in climate regions with hot and dry summers. The higher the temperature and the lower the relative humidity, the higher the cooling effect.
- very efficient barn cooling;
- open design so the water flow is easy to see;
- no additional water tank required;
- compact structure and fixed pump position;
- plastic pads with a much longer life span;
- accurate temperature control in combination with ViperTouch;
- incredibly easy assembly and simple cleaning with a high-pressure cleaner.