FlexLED is an innovative LED tube lamp which can be used very flexibly. Be it aviaries or enriched colony systems, there are nearly no boundaries for FlexLED. The lamp is wired without plugs, i.e. only one continuous main cable is required. The LED tube can thus be installed easily even where there is little space.
Retrofitting additional LED tubes at a later point is also very simple. FlexLED is characterised by the following features:
- low power consumption;
- resistant against high-pressure cleaning;
- 0 to 100% dimmable;
- even distribution of light thanks to the special profile of the housing;
- zero flickering even at low light intensities;
- available in many different lengths.
- 48 V DC safety extra-low voltage;
- certified by the German Agricultural Society (DLG, test report 6816);
- plug & play installation for quick, easy and flexible mounting;
- use of brand LEDs (Osram);
- continuous main cable prevents contact resistance caused by plug-in connections;
- good price / performance ratio.