Flexible tube lamp
FlexLED is an innovative LED tube lamp which can be used very flexibly. Be it aviaries or enriched colony systems, there are nearly no boundaries for FlexLED. The main cable runs through the entire house (outside of the bird area) without any plug connections and thus ensures that the entire power remains in the main line.
Retrofitting additional FlexLED tube lamps at a later point is also very simple. Thanks to the plug & play principle, each LED tube can be installed individually in any place. In addition, all connections are completely waterproof.
- low power consumption;
- resistant to high-pressure cleaning, IP 69K;
- 0 to 100 % dimmable;
- even light distribution;
- zero flickering even at low light intensities;
- 2-channel lamp (warm white / red);
- certified by the German Agricultural Society (DLG, test report 6816);
- 48 V DC safety extra-low voltage;
- plug & play installation for quick, easy and flexible mounting;
- use of brand LEDs (Osram);
- continuous main cable prevents contact resistance caused by plug-in connections;
- good price : performance ratio;
- available in different lengths;
- three-year warranty.