Earny Heat Exchanger
Saves heating costs, improves the house climate and reduces emissions
The Earny heat exchanger developed by Big Dutchman is used to recover heat from the exhaust air of broiler houses. Depending on the location and the respective conditions on site, it is possible to save between 35 and 60 percent of heating costs!
Apart from the energy savings and an improved house climate, there is an additional aspect whose importance is steadily increasing: the reduction of emissions such as dust, odour and ammonia.
- energy savings between 35 and 60 percent depending on the location and conditions on site;
- heat recovery rate of up to 170 kW;
- minimum assembly requirements: Earny is delivered ready for installation;
- intelligent control via ViperTouch climate computer or amacs;
- no unhygienic pipe systems, no energy loss: extremely short distances between house and heat exchanger;
- optimal house climate → healthy animals;
- dry litter → healthy feet, better production results;
- reduction of emissions (ammonia, dust, odour) from the house;
- reduction of CO2 emissions;
- fully automatic cleaning of the filter unit during the grow-out → no performance loss;
- easy wet cleaning of the filter unit after the grow-out; in case of freezing temperatures, the filter can be dis- assembled easily and quickly and cleaned inside the house;
- can be retrofitted in old or refurbished houses.
The heat recovery efficiency of the Earny heat exchanger for poultry houses is far above standard. Comprehensive tests under practical conditions in the context of the renowned DLG FokusTest have proven this. For the excellent test results see the test report available for download.