Terrific résumé for EuroTier 2016: Big Dutchman welcomed about 25,000 visitors on the company's stand in hall 3. In case you were not able to make it to Hanover, we are happy to present the classics and innovations we displayed during the show here. In one of the rare quiet moments, we filmed an interactive 360° video tour of the stand. Take a look around – it will be worth your while!
Animal welfare, efficiency and smart farmingIn addition to clever LED lighting and new concepts for improved animal welfare, reduced energy consumption and sustainable residue treatment, the main focus on the two Big Dutchman stands is smart farming – because better sensors, distributed logic and extensive data analyses improve security, facilitate daily tasks and help increasing farm profits in agriculture. An outstanding example: BigFarmNet. Following the motto “All you need in just one system!”, this software controls all connected controllers, devices and sensors. Individual barns can be monitored just as extensively as entire farms, either on the go or from home, effectively and easily. The Big Dutchman subsidiary BD PowerSystems also introduces a state-of-the-art innovation. With the PowerBox, farmers gain complete self-sufficiency from public grids. This product is particularly interesting for livestock owners based in regions with an unstable mains or insufficient energy supply, especially in Africa, Asia and South America. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
Big Dutchman innovations for poultry production: a selection!
- AC Touch Cross-Check: Alarm ahead of the damage
- FleXLED ECO: New and small LED lamp can be installed in just three seconds
- PickPuck permanently occupies the layers and wears down the beak in a natural way
- PowerBox: first off-grid power supply for livestock farmers
- AVC-3D: Automatic manure belt scraper saves much work and improves hygiene
- Zeus is the first LED lamp to allow replacement of individual parts
- IMCaM procedure for egg production guarantees exact dry matter contents