Innovative AirMaster EVO fan for livestock houses now available across Asia
With AirMaster EVO, Big Dutchman has recently launched an innovative fan across Asia which significantly reduces energy consumption up to 70%*. The fan is ideal for tunnel ventilation environments in brand-new pig and poultry houses – it is however also suitable as a retrofit replacement for aging fans. Besides energy expenditures, the AirMaster EVO is poised to improve climate control and thus optimise livestock productivity in egg and meat production.
Drawing from Big Dutchman’s in-depth expertise in ventilation dynamics, as well as building engineering, the AirMaster EVO provides a perfect balance of air moving capacity, energy efficiency and air flow ratio. This results in uniform ventilation with lower power consumption even in high pressure environments, delivering uninterrupted and precise climate control.
Evolved from the successful line of the V130/140 fan series, the next generation AirMaster EVO comes in a three or six-blade configuration to meet specific ventilation needs. It is built tough with glass fibre reinforced blades for maximum operational durability. Die-casting of the V-belt pulley and blade hub as a single aluminium piece also means less maintenance and longer lasting performance.
The efficient IE3 inverter motor makes all the difference when it comes to energy efficiency.
- Compared to traditional ON/OFF fans that draw more energy with every stop-start cycle, the AirMaster EVO features a variable speed inverter motor that can adjust the fans’ speed according to ventilation requirements.
- This significantly reduces energy consumption up to 70%* in most applications, by minimising wasted energy. In fact, the motor often only runs at a top capacity of 60% as it does not need to make up for lost energy.
- Built to work under pressure of up to 110pa*, the AirMaster EVO is engineered for pressure stability, performing efficiently even if in-house static pressure is high. A comprehensive test of the fan’s performance stability has been conducted by the independent Bess Lab of the University of Illinois, USA.
- Aside from the ability to deliver uniform airflow throughout the production house, the AirMaster EVO also ensures consistent ventilation for optimum animal comfort when connected to the ViperTouch Dynamic Multistep control system.
- The AirMaster EVO carries on the philosophy of simple yet durable construction. In fact, Big Dutchman has sold over 70,000* fans of the same construction all across Asia since 2015.
- The high-quality galvanised steel structure with glass-fibre reinforced blades and pre-tensioned V-belt are all proven to perform year after year.
*based on internal data of number of AirMaster V130/140 sold in Asia since 2015.
- No doubt an initial investment is required to upgrade your ventilation system with the AirMaster EVO. However, the savings in power consumption will pay for the use of this fan many times over its operational lifetime.
- You can expect a return-on-investment within 2.5 years*, or even shorter depending on the local power tariff in your country. Combined with regular preventive maintenance the AirMaster EVO will provide many years of worry-free use. This results in continuous investment returns, along with the added advantage of improved overall performance.
*ROI calculation is an average based on prevailing local power tariffs in Asia. Figure will also differ depending on climate condition at installation site.